- NOW OPEN: HNSCCUP Audit 2021. Investigating management of the suspected unknown primary to inform the ENT UK National Multidisciplinary Consensus Day in November 2021.
- We are advertising for a new INTEGRATE Research Fellow allied to the University Hospitals Plymouth, starting October 2021.
- The Head & Neck Cancer Telephone Triage National Service Evaluation is now now published in Cancer.
- National Audit of Paediatric Mastoiditis: Manuscript submitted in August 2021.
- The DECODE project, generating consensus definition, diagnostic criteria and core outcome set for acute otitis externa, and now published in PLOS One. Thank you to everyone who took part.
- Congratulations and welcome to the new INTEGRATE committee members. Thank you to everyone who applied and we hope to welcome those missing out this time into future committees.
- INTEGRATE will be involved in their first RCT, embracing the NIHR Associate PI scheme to investigate iSSNHL.
- Two papers from the INTEGRATE COVID-19 Emergency Care Audit have now been published by Clinical Otolaryngology.
Over 588 trainees and consultants from more than 156 UK centres have been involved in at least one trainee-led collaborative study since 2014.