- The protocol for the STARFISH study has been published in PLUS ONE! Read the manuscript here.
- The deadline for final submission of data for the INTEGRATE Head and Neck MDT Snapshot audit has been extended to Sunday 24th March 2024! Please ensure you submit your completed data sheets before this date.
- We are delighted to announce the INTEGRATE Head and Neck MDT Snapshot audit is now live! Register your local centre here!
- Congratulations to the 2021-2023 Otology Committee for winning “Best Trainee Led Audit” for the CIRCA audit at the ENT UK Research showcase 2023.
- Welcome to the new INTEGRATE committee members for 2023-2025. Thank you to everyone who applied, we had an enormous number of excellent applicants and we hope you will consider applying again in the future.
- JOIN INTEGRATE. Applications for new committee members are now open. More info here.
- Thank you to all the sites who signed up to the CIRCA project. Over 5000 cases have been submitted from more than 30 sites; data analysis is now underway.
- The STARFISH trial is now recruiting sites, and hopes to open to patient recruitment in 2022. Sign up your site here.
- The HNSCCUP Audit 2021, investigating management of the suspected unknown primary, was presented at the ENT UK National Multidisciplinary Consensus Day in November 2021, and is being written up for publication.
- We have appointed Ben Tudor-Green as our new INTEGRATE Research Fellow, based at University Hospitals Plymouth.
- The Head & Neck Cancer Telephone Triage National Service Evaluation is now published in Cancer and ClinOtol.
- National Audit of Paediatric Mastoiditis is now published in ClinOtol.
- The DECODE project, generating consensus definition, diagnostic criteria and core outcome set for acute otitis externa, and now published in PLOS One.
- Congratulations and welcome to the new INTEGRATE committee members. Thank you to everyone who applied and we hope to welcome those missing out this time into future committees.
- Two papers from the INTEGRATE COVID-19 Emergency Care Audit have now been published by ClinOtol (1, 2).
Nearly 700 trainees and consultants from more than 160 UK centres have been involved in at least one trainee-led collaborative study since 2014.