- The CIRCA project is underway and accepting data submissions.
- The STARFISH trial is now recruiting sites, and hopes to open to patient recruitment in 2022. Sign up your site here.
- The HNSCCUP Audit 2021, investigating management of the suspected unknown primary, was presented at the ENT UK National Multidisciplinary Consensus Day in November 2021, and is being written up for publication.
- We have appointed Ben Tudor-Green as our new INTEGRATE Research Fellow, based at University Hospitals Plymouth.
- The Head & Neck Cancer Telephone Triage National Service Evaluation is now published in Cancer and ClinOtol.
- The DECODE project, generating consensus definition, diagnostic criteria and core outcome set for acute otitis externa, and now published in PLOS One.
- Congratulations and welcome to the new INTEGRATE committee members. Thank you to everyone who applied and we hope to welcome those missing out this time into future committees.
- Two papers from the INTEGRATE COVID-19 Emergency Care Audit have now been published by ClinOtol (1, 2).
Nearly 700 trainees and consultants from more than 160 UK centres have been involved in at least one trainee-led collaborative study since 2014.