- Congratulations and welcome to the new INTEGRATE committee members. Thank you to everyone who applied and we hope to welcome those missing out this time into future committees.
- INTEGRATE will be involved in their first RCT, embracing the NIHR Associate PI scheme to investigate iSSNHL.
- The Head & Neck Cancer Telephone Triage National Service Evaluation is now analysing submissions from 42 centres, covering over 4,000 new and 1,000 follow-up cases.
- Two papers from the INTEGRATE COVID-19 Emergency Care Audit have now been published by Clinical Otolaryngology.
- National Audit of Paediatric Mastoiditis: We are now in the prospective stage of data collection.
Over 588 trainees and consultants from more than 156 UK centres have been involved in at least one trainee-led collaborative study since 2014.