To enrol and randomise a patient please visit the Clinical Trials Unit website.
- Trial inclusion and exclusion criteria at-a-glance HERE.
- Trial Summary document
- Trial Protocol document
- Step-by-step guide to setting up a site
- Training video: Intratympanic injection introduction and risks
- Training video: Intratympanic injection preparation and local anaesthesia
- Training video: Intratympanic injection technique
- Training video: AB speech testing
- Patient Information Sheet
- Consent form
- Patient information sheet for oral steroid
- Patient information sheet for steroid injection
- Patient instructions for online home hearing tests
To request paper documents or patient headphones contact the Trial Office.
Enhancing patient identification and referral:
- Hearing loss screening app for General Practitioners and Emergency Department staff
- Training for General Practitioners and Emergency Department staff