To understand the provision of outpatient balance services in UK secondary care, with a view to developing an interventional pathway improvement study for new suspected BPPV referrals.
- Systematic review of commercially available smartphone apps for vertigo and balance
- National survey of current Audiology/ENT outpatient balance services in UK secondary care
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of patient-reported risk stratification tools for BPPV
- Snapshot audit of dizzy referrals to ENT secondary care (selected centres)
- Patient and public involvement to understand user experience and priorities for pathway improvement